Ballerina is an open source general purpose programming language and platform designed by WSO2. It is an easy to write programming language that just works, and suitable for cloud-era application programmers.
Debugging could be known as the process of detecting and removing of existing and potential errors (also called as “bugs”) in a software code that can cause it to behave unexpectedly or crash. To prevent incorrect operation of a software or system, debugging is used to find and resolve the bugs or defects.
In this article, I will walkthrough on how to remote debug a simple Hello World program…
Let’s move on to esb.gmfgen modeling
2. Right click on esb.gmfgen and click on “Generate diagram code”
Let’s move on to esb.gmfmap modeling.
2. Double click on “esb.gmfmap. Select platform → Mapping → Top Node Reference<server:EsbServer/EsbServer> → Node Mapping<EsbServer/EsbServer> → Child Reference<children:ProxyService/ProxyService> → Node Mapping<ProxyService/ProxyService> → Child Reference<container:ProxyServiceContainer/ProxyServiceContainer> → Node Mapping<ProxyServiceContainer/ProxyServiceContainer> → Child Reference<sequenceAndEndpointContainer:ProxyServiceSequenceAndEndpointContainer/ProxyServiceSequenceAndEndpointContainer> → Node Mapping<ProxyServiceSequenceAndEndpointContainer/ProxyServiceSequenceAndEndpointContainer> → Child Reference<mediatorFlow:MediatorFlow/MediatorFlow> → Node Mapping<MediatorFlow/MediatorFlow>
Let’s move on to esb.gmftool modeling.
2. Double click on “esb.gmftool”. Select platform → Tool Registry → Pallete esbPalette → Tool Group Mediators.
Let’s move on to esb.gmfgraph modeling. In esb.gmfgraph we have to consider the following three modeling
2. Double click on “esb.gmfgraph”. Select platform → Canvas esb → Figure Gallery Default.
Let’s move to “Model code generation” and “Edit code generation”. For Model and Edit code generation we need to use esb.genmodel.
2. Right click on esb.genmodel and click Reload…
A mediator can be added to WSO2 EI Tooling by configuring the following GMF models
This article is a step by step guide to developing the GMF model to add a new mediator in WSO2 EI Tooling.
It is always advisable to take an already developed mediator as a reference(log mediator/property mediator) and start to develop your own mediator. Also, it is recommended to save all the changes instantly to avoid issues.
Let’s have a look at the Log Mediator.
Following screenshot depicts Log mediator ecore model.
We can see the properties view consists…
Software Engineer at WSO2